Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Saturday 14 April 2012

Magazine Advert Ideas


These are ideas I have for my magazine advert for
The Boots Booklovers'. I have again chosen to use the black and white vintage theme on my advert. I have chosen to keep the writing minimal, only showing the Title of the band 'The Boots Booklover’s'' and also the title of the song 'Shoot Me Down Again' showing only the important information that is required. Here on my 2 adverts shown I have used a vintage image, the first advert image showing men lazing around and the main character on the image sitting on an old fashioned motorcycle. The advert two again black and white shows a still image of a fast moving train representing how fast everyday life goes by.

However these two images I only used as initial ideas, because for my A2 project I have to use images I have taken myself whereas these images I have found on Google images.




Here is the advert I am going to use:






This advert is in the black and white theme which I have used throughout my digi pack. It is very similar to the initial ideas I have had for my magazine advert however it is different because it has the image I have taken myself of the girl that is unique and different to society which is the same image I have used for my CD album front cover. This will be the band logo therefore this shows consistency for the audience to make the band recognisable and eye catching for the loyal audience to recognise straight away.

No comments:

Post a Comment