Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Thursday 26 April 2012

Music Companies Logos: Why I Didnt Use Them



 
Many adverts and CD Albums have ratings, quotes or opinions from music companies such as 'Q' 'NME' or 'KERRANG' on their adverts. I decided in the end following my influence of the Vaccines adverts and being true to my lyrics not to include the music companies logos and their opinions because I wanted to keep my advert minimal, I wanted it to seem like the audience could make their own opinions about my band and their music and not follow the opinions of the music companies and everyone else. This again relates to make lyrics of people making their own opinions and not following society's codes and conventions, giving them the opportunity to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment