Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Thursday 12 April 2012

Magazine Advert Research





These are the Vaccines magazine and tour date adverts.
I have adapted my style by taking influence from the Vaccines style, ith the use of quirky images, minimulism, symbolisum and their use of only a few colors. I believe the Vaccines have a simple style with the use of only one image on each of their posters;being eye catching and engaging towards the audience. The colour of the image is also used in the color of the font which shows consistency and makes the advert stand out, not being to over powering. They also choose to use only a few vital details in their text, they choose to show their name of the band, important dates and their song titles. Simplistic; this is what I really like, therefore adapted my own style to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment