Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Tuesday 17 April 2012

Digi Pack: CD Ideas

Here is my very first attempt of making a CD front cover.  I tried two different fonts black and grey with the same font which I have used throughout my Digi pack which is 'Letter Gothic.' This is an image I have taken and edited using Photoshop to look old fashioned, dark and a vintage look. I decided that I didn't really like this image I thought I could do better so I tried again.





Here is the second design I tried to create. I initially print screened a photo I had on my music video and used for the CD design. I edited the original photo on Photoshop and added the font, a different font to what I have already used in different images to try out and test different styles. This photo was edited again to take and make it seem vintage and old fashioned relating to their lyrics. I believe the photo it again ok but not the best, I wanted to go more in depth with the photos and create a theme to run throughout the whole digi pack. I also wanted to use a picture I had taken myself not just a print screen from my Music video. Therefore I rejected this CD.


Here is the CD I like best. Through Photo shop I have used the pictures of the band members individually and cropped their heads off. I then used then head shots of the band and moved them in a row together in a line. Then I copied this row and moved it to the side many times, for each row this made the singers heads go diagonally down one by one. I then edited the picture with many different effects and colour schemes. In the end I chose to use the black & white colour scheme once researching my old fashion vintage images which is shown in my post 'Vintage mood board.' I really like this CD it fulfils and conveys the conventions of my brand image for my band.

No comments:

Post a Comment