Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Friday 27 January 2012

Process of editing

The process of editing was easy. I already learnt how to use the technologies used to make my music video during making my AS media it was a giant leap in new technology compared to GSCE. We were able to use more advanced software which were:

  • imovie (for the editing)
  • Garage band (for the making of the music)
  • The Camera ...
  • A tripod ( enabled me to use a variety of steady shots, although i didnt use many steady hand shots because i wanted to make the mise en scene of a gig, which a gig has a more rocky and hand held camera use to create realisum/the audience feel like their at the gig.
Imovie 

No comments:

Post a Comment