Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Monday 30 January 2012

Settings/Locations



My settings for my music video is mainly a gig, therefore I filmed three times on three different stages. with shots at different angels of the band all being filmed on the main setting; a stage. The mise en scene for my music video is a live gig. Therefore I filmed the band Boots Book Lovers performing at a gig, in a club called: Stealth. Stealth is two different clubs in one place, Stealth and the other Rescue Rooms. This therefore made the place have many different rooms and stages. However my band were filming in 'Red Rooms' this room is one of the smallest, it has dancing floor, a bar, and a small stage. This stage shown in the picture above is where the band performed. This small stage highlights that they are a unsigned band preforming on a smaller stage, and they haven't quite made it to the top yet. (been signed)

In my video the prop of a sticker is shown on each band members trouser leg. It is only clearly visible on the main singers leg in my video. The sticker as a prop shows the audience that it is a gig the band are playing at because you have to have sticker to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment