Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Monday 7 November 2011

Props Used


I have used many props when filming my music video. I used the props of instruments such as drum kit, three bass guitars and a micro phone stand. These instruments fur fill the mise en scene of a music video.  I have also used 'marshall amplifier' which is for the guitars. I have also including many shots of

the speakers around the setting of
the stage to also fur fill the mise en scene of a live gig. The lead singer and guitarists all have a micro and microphone stand for the lead singer to sing all of the lyrics but also for the other members of the band to sing the chorus of the song 'Shoot me down again.' I have also included
a shot of a plastic cup of beer; this is to again show the element of the mise en scene of a live gig but also to highlight the quirky personality of the band and also relate to the young target audience.

















No comments:

Post a Comment