Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Friday 4 November 2011

Possible Costumes

































The costume's my band are going to wear is smart/casual. My band will follow the current style trends whilst looking smart but also casual. The costumes will attract the female gender by appealing to the women and also the target audience of young teenagers to late 20's. People will be able to recognise the current trends and take influences from the band members and respect them. There will be different costumes for each member of the band because I will be filming two or three different gigs where the band members will have different clothes on each time, this will show the popularity of the band being able to perform more than one gig, and show variety to their costumes.

No comments:

Post a Comment