Welcome

Hello! Welcome to my A2 Media Studies Music Video. This is a blog to show my planning and production of my music video I have created. Enjoy!

Monday 3 October 2011

HMS Wrong Turn / Another one of their songs

Lipstick, stuck. Prittsick emotion.
Roulette... tenner... henna tattoo devotion.


The gift shop’s got bygone issues of the daily rag,
Phone boxes; poxy replicas.


And all my life I’ve searched for the real thing
Yesterday’s news oh no


We’re all at sea, sailing solo
‘HMS Wrong Turn.’
Off Skegness craving bingo,
Ice cream and sunburn.
‘’God Save the Queen!’’
HMS, HMS HMS... Shipwreck


Pop stars? Oh no, spare me the nosebleed.
Two fair-weather, never fans and the Bo peeps.


The chip shop’s got bygone issues of the daily rag.
Phone hacking: happy editors....

No comments:

Post a Comment